Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

things on my head

Deep down in me.. maybe I am still wondering why? *but I'm too afraid to ask... coz I believe whatever it was you already thought about it... you already put all of the facts and risk... and for me you are the most mature man that I ever known that ever closed to me... so those decision for me is a valid one... a strong one...* even... somehow sometimes... I still dont get it... I am still wondering... but... let's move on... 

I prefer to have rough-ugly break up to a calm and so nice break up (If there's a relationship, what so ever it was)... It's easier to cure a pain that can be seen then cure a pain that we don't know exactly where it is..

and I do realized it's hard to me to be just friend with him (which sometimes it makes me confuse, so if it's now friend then what we were before???) -__-a
I guess, I quite forget how to laugh with you... (everything seems not funny at all with you)
wolverine or cyclops? ugh.. I still want both in one man... more cyclops when with me :P coz I like to be cared and love to care someone I love ^^ and more wolverine to have fun *I couldn't think clear now... babbling babbling and babbling... gosh... I know Allah has plan for me... 
there's sunshine after the rain...

some are true... and some, it's really true :P

No comments: