Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

E.T Pizza (Eggs - Tofu Pizza)

Okay... this week, actually on Monday... I'd like to cook something different for my dinner. and when I saw my refrigerator I found myself that I had tofu there... then I remember my mom cook me Eggs - Tofu and she made the best... then I texted her to get the recipe, but until 6 p.m I didn't get any reply from her, so I'd like to dare myself cooking it. And I find MRQ's recipe book, I'd look for egg tofu, but I found something else... bean sprout with egg, but since that the ingredients were not in my list, then I'll try to make my own... so here we go (this is based on what my mom cook):

Ingedrient for the E.T Pizza
  • Tofu
  • Eggs
  • Leeks
  • Garlic
  • Pepper
  • Tomatoes 
  • Salt
uhm... first you have to slice the tofu into small cubes, then fry it half done, so that we can have the tofu well done when we cook it with the egg. then, you grind together the garlic, pepper, and salt. Slice the leeks into small pieces and the tomatoes (do not too small for the tomatoes, it's better slice it on cubes).
after it, mixed the grinded ingredient with the eggs and the sliced leeks and tomatoes, then give a taste a little, to see it's salty enough or not. then, add the tofu and mix it (but not too strong), and then give a taste a little again.
Fry all the mixed into the fry pan, which already has hot oil or melted butter (I prefer to use the butter, and please don't get too much to get the best look). fry it on medium temperature to get all things done, and do not forget to turn around the egg-tofu ^^. after it gets done serve it on the plate, just like this:
I know, it's not look so great but it was taste delicious ^^

Ingredient for Sauce:
  • Garlic
  • Pepper
  • Soy Ketchup
  • Fried peanut
  • Lemonade water
  • Leeks
  • Fried Red Onions
  • Water 
  • Parsley
  • Chilly
Now, let's make for the sauce, grind the garlic, pepper, chilly and fried peanut, then add and mix the soy ketchups, lemonade water, and little bit of water to make it more liquid. do not forget to take a taste little. at last, add the sliced parsley and leeks, andfried red onions, stir it. And Voillaaa... that's it the sauce. If you dont have the peanut or all the ingredient, you can make it also with a nice taste with less ingredient. But if you too lazy too prepare the sauce you can just use only the soy ketchup.


Serve the E.T pizza and pour the sauce on top the E.T Pizza... uhm... yummy and easy....


Note: why it's using Pizza in the name, please look again on the pict, does it look like pizza ^^


cooked on July, 5th 2010
and it tasted delicious
yummy,
hanny

No comments: