Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a day

today I supposed to be so happy since I have opportunity to visit beautiful island like Sikuai island with friends... and I supposed to write my blog with my cheerful and so great story in Sikuai... but then I dont know why... lot of things happened.. lot of things come in mind... seeing the beautiful beach.. just watching to nowhere... really surprised of what Allah created... subhanallah.. it was so peaceful.. then it makes me think a lot of thing... suddenly I became so mellow... everything come in mind... make me wonder... wonder and wonder... ya Allah.. I do believe that You have something beautiful for me... something to wait for... something that may be I'll be getting it by patient... I believe all of it... my belief for You... for Your Kindness which make me strong... and Ya Allah please lead me stay in believe... to stay stand...


and then when a way back to Padang, in the boat... I feel something different... it's very different from our way to Sikuai.. more silent... and it was cloudy.. and so silent... make me more mellow...


and then we went to Red Bean to have some dinner... and something also happened... an earthquake not really big one... not make us stand and run... but it quite worrying me... even I stay calm.. coz since I saw the electric pole was shaked... quite worrying me more...then plus the lightning... my friend was quite shocked... the earthquake just fine... but I dont know why... all of things happened today.. just make me think a lot of things... my past... my future... what I have to learn from my past and for my future... and what path should I take for my own goodness for my future..


ya Allah... please let someone take me out from here...

No comments: