Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

friends in need are friends indeed *syalalalala...*

hey there...
now, is still working time (I know). but I dont know why... today, this office in this our is quite so calm and even too quite...

let me review for awhile... what I've been through passed days... okay, I've got heart attack.. hehehe.. "heart" attacked... but I feel thanks to Allah for having it now, before I dive too deep and realize I couldn't come to the the surface... and I guess he braves and fair enough to tell me... maybe he is the bravest one among others... and I know Allah has His Own plan for me... the happy one, I believe...and for him of course... still wishing for his happiness and his health (yeah his quite stubborn when related with his health....hufh)


sad... of course, who won't be... but I'm okay... just like I said before.. I believe Allah has His Own plan.. and I do really believe is for everyone happiness... and in this vulnerable situation I have... yeah I realize that my Ex.. yeah that Ex... gosh... he kind a make.. I dont know what the exact and best terms to discuss it...


okay, he ever seducing me in the plane, and I manage to success to be straight with him... and I guess my mistake somehow... he knew that I'm in sad coz breaking my heart again... and now... he comes again... and I know this is not good... not good at all... Gosh... I just too afraid that he seduce me again since knowing me so challenging for him...I'm tired...



then, sometimes I like to babbling in twitter... and hehhehe... my senior... hmm.. let's call him... mas sapu lidi's son... hehehhe... he notices my babblers... he respond... he asked me to talk in BBM... and the funny thing is... wakakkakkaka... his responds or his confused makes me laughing out loud... hehehhe... especially when he respond to my blabbing that I'm vulnerable, n I know he takes chances in my situation.. wakakkaka... he always curious about what my ex done to me... and he always think the dirty think... yiiaaaaks... when I asked why he always had dirty thought... he said that as an elder he didn't want my ex did something bad to me... *hueee melting.... I surprised actually there's lot of people care to me...* then he said but if that bad thing happened to beruang or probo then it's okay..... wakakaka... can stop laughing reading it...

hmmm.... I realized that lot of my friend care about me... and in returns I also should care bout myself... I'll try not to make them worry 'bout me... hey guysss.... I'm okay... I guess I'm already learned and won't do the same mistake...

No comments: