Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

teman-temanku dan kelainannya

hi guys,

in this post, I'd like to introduce my friend from my lovely lab. when I was in college... but of course in a very un-ordinary way in introducing them... by photos that I will share in below... and little bit story of their weird activity...
actually... there was... oops... there is issue around my friends (especially the boy friends)... the issue is whether they are gay or the just like being gay... or they just like watcing gay stuff... hehehhhe... yiakkkss really... but we should take our friend just the way they are right... hehehhe... so let's here some facts:

first, yup... I guess they or one of them or I dont know who... like to watch gay stuff... this was proven by the files which contains gay stuff in our laboratory's computer... whoaaaaa.... who did that... who kept those files... wakakkkaka... still mistery...

second, hehehhhe...I think they like each other... but... I dont want to describe in word... but I know how to describe it in a better way to understang it... here we go...
 beruang and mas SapuLidi's son
 The picture up there... was one of happy moment together... see how happy they were... xixixixi...
 
Jale and beruang nepsong
hiyaaa... another beruang photo with male... now.. it's jale turn... see how "cool" jale and how passionate beruang was... wakakakka.. and this picture was taken in mall!!! daaaang!!!


my lab boys... beruang-kiddy*dont know the name*-pak de-probo
Actually picture above.. not related with our gay topic... but I open my file, I fount that picture and I like it... is so funny... 

If we think deeper... I found that my close friend in lab which quite normal is just probo... coz in my D500's mobile file... I couldn't find any abnormalities in his picture... so bravo probo!!! but still I will search in my another file.. so beware... wakakkaka...

okay that's all for this post.. so u already know severalof my friends.. hopefully in the future I'll give another funny pict of them... xixiixixi ....bub-byeeee

hanny
saturday nite -after discussion in SMSI 4 thn yg lalu Grup- 
hope you like it guys...

No comments: