Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wanna go home...

playing on my head:
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

Yup, Michael Buble - Home... the most favorite song... remains me of home... which always make me want to go home... Baiti Jannati - Rumahku Surgaku - My home is my heaven on earth... that's quote fit me well...



anytime I have trouble, feel insecure, I always come back to my home... looking for a peaceful in mind... and anytime I'm back.. that is everytime I heal security, comfort, and a mind peace... everytime...

remembering, back at college... when I got this shocking feeling... I feel this big vacillation in my soul... feel insecurity... in uncomfortable zone everytime... what I did was coming home... -and pray of course- then... I found myself getting better, evethough there's nothing much I can do at home... I was just stay at home... that's why I believe in baiti jannati... and hopefully someday I can build one for my children... amien

and now.. that song is keep playing in my head... i wanna go home... something wait me there.. I know for sure... I just know... [or I just run away from my problem... I really dont care... coz I know I'll be fine there].

still singing on my head:
And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home
mom... your daughter need a hug here...

No comments: