Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Romantic Dinner

this post created after having discussion with my friend, who's been busy preparing the everlasting unforgettable full of moment romantic dinner. fuiiihhhh.... long rite? that's why this romantic dinner is so special to him.

any women love to have one. who doesn't want? any women will be flattered to be treated like that ^^

can you describe a romantic dinner, with ur loving one, of course? hmm... most of us... or the standard and yet so universal answers would be the candle light dinner. in where? in any place which has lot of candles, or surround by vague lights (that's the basic environment that could create a romantic situation *the writer is quite "sotoy" here hehehhe :P* and the place can be anywhere... in the fancy restaurant, in the beach, in the rooftop... any place that you can imagine and like... gosh... romantic rite? ^^


actually... is it truly the ingredient that create romantic situation.... I dont know coz never have it yet :p but I do believe it's depend on who the person with... not the candle or the food, or the place....

and what about your romantic dinner? *hmm... bet you like it a lot when you describe it...*


and truly... still can't imagine myself in that candle light dinner in a fancy place... hehehhe... coz I guess is not me... but don't I want it? yes of course.. can't say no to an offer like that... but maybe... not really suit me...

for me the romantic dinner will be like... *ngayal.com is starting here*
since that I kind a family girl... so I like stuff that warm and not too quiet.. romantic for me.. not always have to be roses, candles, or dolls... hehehhe... and not in fancy place... *coz it will have moving limitation, and not really match with my laughing voice, coz when I'm happy I like to smile and laugh.. and I'm laughing out loud! and I don't like quiet* that's why... a crowded but with a spaced place will be nice... and then the singing of street artist will be much better... and don't forget tasty food... delicious!!! hmm... remind me of... uggghh... I know, my family candle light dinner in Jimbaran, Bali a long long time ago...

wow... *when it comes the moon.. this place crowded by people hunts for fresh seafood.. and warm circumstance*

it was a long long time ago... along the beach stood many tables and chairs... with candle on it... it was many people there, to have fresh seafood dinner... with the view of the beach (which as I remembered so dark.. since it in the night...) and the very nice rhythm of the waves... gosh... and the dancing candle... the people's laughing voice... the busy of the waiters delivering food... the street artist sang happy songs... and of course... the delicious food... seafood attacked!! fresh one... so delicious...

and that's romantic dinner should be fit best for me ^^

aaarrghhh... I'd like to have one... now, start thinking about going to Bali, visiting my dear best friend, xena... and... have my romantic dinner there... yummy :9

for my dear friend... hopefully you'll find ur best place to have it...
for xena... hmm.. wondering when I could visit you... ^^

love always
hanny

No comments: