Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

must fit in!!!

dear blog...


lately I kind a felt that I'm not suitable for this company... got demotivated... and didn't have any passion for my work... then, I realize... I got to change it.. since that this company... whatever the work circumstance are... but still they pay me... so, I dont want to be paid without give any contribution... coz then.. I'll be questioning myself.. do I have the right for the money I get??


So.. up to now.. I'll be giving my best.. hopefully... eventhough it feels not right with my way... but I should give something, my obedience at least... I kind a like to compare where I work now with my previous office... the more I complaint it.. the more I understand... that there won't be any perfectly fit place to work...

I kind a remember my old post which said that the one who create happiness is ourself. Then I get it, why don't I create my own happiness in this office... so up to know... I'll try... I'll try to be as positive, as motivated, as my first time working in here... coz I dont want having many that I'm not supposed to have!! 


Bismillah.. a good will, InsyaAllah will be happened... 
happy working ^^

No comments: