Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

hip hip hurrayy.... it's Friday!!!

hm... it's already friday... yippy... love this day so much... 
Friday means... weekend will come...hmm... wondering what can I do for my weekend..  
this weekend... should be better than my last one... 
I have to optimizing my weekend, so let's list it:
  • should watch several movies or series... hm... now... I'm considering Sherlock Holmes, and.... hm... should check my external harddisk... hm... getting excited nie...
  • should go to my doctor.. to have some treatment nie... this is a MUST!!! coz it's been a month a kind a delay it....
  • should go to the market.. to buy some vegetables...
  • should cook Spagetitos!!!!
  • should clean and tidy my messy room!!!
  • should clean the house!!!
Okay... that must have been done in this weekend!!
wow it's raining outside!!!

No comments: