Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ladies nite and d day after

it's been long time we hadn't had a ladies nite until last nite... the last time we did it... oops I guess before teteh got married... wow!!


last nite ladies nite was attended by me, MRQ, and ike... we had this ladies nite unplanned after the kare crab supper!! it was in my room... split the bed into two beds... then we were laying there... and it went by the flow... ladies nite began... hmm... I like having time together with the gals just like last nite.. it was so intimate... so private... the story began... the problem was shared... and gal's discussion.... the laugh we shared... the supporting opinion... the terrible opinion.. wakakkkaka... all was there... 


it was so enjoyable... it looked like a party to us... music by our laugh and expression... hehehhe... and then we realized it was already morning.... wakakkaka... who end it??? no one... we're just so sleepy... then suddenly no voice came out.... officially over!!!


and guess what... yup.. we have this problem in wake up... alhamdulillah... I wake up as my schedule... but the others.. wakkakka ... can't open their eyes!!! hehehhe... but when the morning already came out.. and the sleepers already awake.. and now my turns got so sleepy.. 


but over all... it was nice nite gals... thank you ^^

No comments: